The safety shoes are the shoes that protects our foot and toe from the falling objects, and these type of shoes are made-up of special type of thermoplastic material combined with steel or aluminum, that gives a superb comfort and dryness during the work. Safety footwear has become an unavoidable part of life for many of dangerous professions from architects to zoologists.
The manufacturing of safety shoes was started in 19th century, at mountain areas of Iraq. And at around 1890, these type of shoes came with more comfort and safety by the use of thermoplastics and rubber. Modern boat shoe was invented in the year of 1936, by an American named Mr. Paul.
Safety shoes or chaussure de sécurité in france have become a popular and necessary trend in so many industries and specially in mines in recent years. If you happen to be a boat man, or work in a boat in any capacity whatsoever, you should seriously consider boat shoes as your safety shoes. Some of the reasons are they are unbelievably adequate to wear, but these shoes were not made to for the only comfort, but they were made to provide a firm grip on the deck vessels. Safety shoes are essential to ensure safe and healthy feet. Fishing shoes will ensure your next fishing or sailing experience is nothing less than enjoyable. Boat shoes have grown in popularity over the last several decades and now comes in many styles, including sneakers and clogs.
The important benefits of boat shoes are-
· Superior Safety- The boat shoes becomes quite wet and slippery, and made from a special type of rubber that doesn’t allow slippage. The top part of quality boat shoes is made out of special leather, which simply prevents the water from getting inside the shoes. And The steel toecap of the shoe provides 200 joules of toe protection. Aluminum toes offer heavy protection in a lightweight design.
· Superior Comfort- quality boat shoes are so comfortable to wear because they are made of genuine leather, and are widely used in daily life, from the deck of the boat to a formal gathering.
· Cost friendly- cost is another initial benefit-cost is higher, but given the fact that these shoes last long and remain in a great condition even after traveling thousands of miles. Before buying a boat shoe, you must ensure about the essential features of it and should check the brand logo, price comparison, and color of the shoe.
The best and most important features of boat shoes are:
· Hand-sewn and Top-stitched.
· Stainproof design.
· Should be in moc-toe construction.
· Should have at least three or two eyelets.
· Should have shock-absorbing heel cup.
· Should be shock absorbing.
· Should be lightweight and flexible.
· Must have shafts for support.
· The lather should be durable and waterproof in nature so that it can give the required comfort and dryness during the work.
· Should be electric resistant and with best quality foam.
Top branded boat shoe companies are-
2. Sperry Made
4. Rancourt & company
5. Russell Moccasin Co.Pvt.Ltd.